2020 was set to be the most challenging year yet for the world of shipping an bunkering, however when the dates were set, no one anticipated it would take place at the same time as a pandemic. The coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent oil price collapse is set to weigh on the global marine fuel industry for the foreseeable future, which could contract by at least 10% year on year, according to industry experts.
At a critical time for our sector, join us for this virtual event to better understand how the bunker players and ship owners are adapting in this time of great uncertainty, how can both sectors weather the storm?
Mediterranean Bunker Fuel Virtual Conference Topic Areas:
• The bunker market as it endures the 2020 no one expected
• What next for the oil markets?
• How will shipping evolve, and how achievable are the 2030 & 2050 targets
• Quality and compatibility in a 0.50% sulphur world
• The rise of credit issues – how has 2020 changed the world of credit?
Find more information about registration here: https://plattsinfo.spglobal.com/2020_MedBunker_VirtualConference.html