Aiman El-Ramly, chief Business Officer at the ZE PowerGroup Inc., is speaking at the ERTC in 2020. The event will take place from November, 17 until November, 18.
The European Refining Technology Conference (ERTC) welcome for four days more than 600 attendees from all around Europe and beyond for the opportunity to exchange ideas, make new contacts and share industry updates in a collaborative, interactive setting.
Aiman’s presentation: Data-driven technology solutions to help the here and after of the Pandemic … defining the “new normal”
Summary: The global pandemic has introduced new challenges to what was already a highly volatile and difficult energy and commodities market. The ability to make good and timely decisions remain the critical capability determining how well organizations maintain their market positions. COVID 19 has put considerable emphasis on the need for systems and data solutions that are both structured and nimble. Enhanced politization during the Pandemic has also heightened the need to define and conform to the “new normal” business practices and markets realignment. This session will discuss:
- How did we get here? A quick overview of the COVID, socio economic and political land
- Understanding the COVID impact
- The importance of having short, medium, and long-term data-driven plans in place to make informed decisions
- What technology solutions and trends
- Strategies for resilience, risk mitigation, realignment, recovery and resurgence
To know more about the event please click here.