Role of Data Management in Meeting Energy Market Risks – By Dr. Zak El-Ramly, Energy Risk USA Conference
May 11, 2009 – Richmond, B.C. − ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is pleased to announce, President and CEO, Dr. Zak El-Ramly will be speaking at Energy Risk USA, May 20.
The conference will be held in Houston, Texas at The Westin Galleria, where Zak will discuss the Role of Data Management in Meeting Energy Market Risks. In particular, Zak will expand on:
- Factors driving organizational wide data management solutions
- Effects of regulation and changing markets on the needs of data consumers
- Meeting ETRM and business intelligence systems needs
- What are the best practices in data management?
- Unique data and analytics requirements for the energy industry
- Key solution building blocks for data management systems
- How to grade your data management solution
Dr. Zak El-Ramly has extensive managerial and executive experience in the management and operation of regulated and unregulated energy business. He is the founder, President and CEO of ZE PowerGroup, the developer of the award winning ZEMA™ Product Suite, which is quickly setting the standard for energy data management. He will use his extensive knowledge to share with the audience the challenges of specifying and qualifying data management system to serve the various and diverse needs of participants in the energy industry.
ZE hopes the Energy Risk USA attendees find the discussion insightful and invites you to continue the dialogue with Zak at the conference or by contacting him directly.
Dr. Zak El-Ramly
President and CEO
ZE PowerGroup Inc