ZE and Interactive Data Develop Integrated ZEMA and FutureSource Solution
ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE), the developer of ZEMA, an award-winning enterprise data management platform for energy and commodities industries, and Interactive Data Corporation (IDC), a leading provider of financial information services, are pleased to announce a joint solution that brings ZEMA’s content and functionalities to Interactive Data’s FutureSource platform. This integration enables clients to harness the flexibility and power of ZEMA’s data collection engine and curve management tool within FutureSource terminals.
“The ZEMA-FutureSource solution will allow users to quickly find and view their chosen ZEMA or Interactive Data content within FutureSource,” explained Kyle Ford, IDC’s General Manager, eSignal. “This will give individuals the ability to chart and analyze historical content, display powerful forward curves, and easily export this information to Excel for additional analysis. Our clients are eager to retrieve many of the datasets that ZEMA already collects, especially in the power market.”
Bruce Colquhoun, Manager of Business Development at ZE, said, “The combination of FutureSource’s intuitive, real-time software platform and ZEMA’s unparalleled data aggregation, analysis, and management capabilities sets the new standard for integration. ZE wants to give its customers the choice of which tools they can pull and visualize ZEMA data from, and FutureSource is another fantastic option.”
Highlights of the ZEMA-FutureSource solution include:
- A comprehensive enterprise solution that provides a single location for all users’ data, analysis, and visualization activities.
- Real-time and historical data from hundreds of providers worldwide.
- Coverage of all asset classes, including commodities, energy, foreign exchange, fixed income, and equities.
- Access to internal data, proprietary data, and analysis collected or generated by ZEMA.
- Access to ZEMA curves through FutureSource’s premier charting capabilities.
- No compromise on any of the powerful features of the ZEMA solution.
The benefits of the ZEMA-FutureSource solution will be highlighted further in a co-hosted webinar on November 13, 2014. For more information and registration details, click here.
Media Relations, Interactive Data
Tel: +1 212-497-3399
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/InteractiveData