Challenges: In the shipping and trade industry, ZEMA aims at providing solutions to a wide range of potential challenges that are posed to the business players. Some of the core business problems that ZEMA aims at resolving are:
- Fragmented and opaque market intelligence requiring an inordinate amount of time to validate and corroborate with authoritative supply and demand data, leading to potential sub-optimal business decisions.
- Reliance on spreadsheets for analysis and assessment of market data increasing the risk of data entry error and poor governance.
- Lack of proper automation workflows and well-defined business logic exposing the business to human errors, inaccurate market assessment, unreliable data and transparency loss.
- Incomplete and untimely market intelligence sources resulting in opportunity loss and reduced
- Historical Maritime and Shipping data
- Siloed data that potentially cause poor business decisions, unjustifiable risk and poor governance.
- and more